Interieur Collectie Dagen (InCoDa) is the trade event where the latest collections and trends in window coverings, flooring, wall coverings and upholstery come together in a friendly and creative atmosphere.
Leave the hustle and bustle behind for a while and unwind in a cosy and inspiring atmosphere with a free snack and drink. Besides discovering new collections and trends, you can also get inspiration for your business at the Entrepreneur Stage. Here, inspiring lectures and master classes will be held that will give you new insights for a successful future.
You can also experience the craft at InCoDa at the national championships for Parquet Laying, Home and Project Furnishing, the Parquet Pavilion powered by magazine Parketblad and the demos on the stand including furniture upholstery.
Are you an interior professional in the home and project design sector looking for new collections, inspiration and innovations? Do you have a heart for the industry you work in? Then put 11, 12 and 13 September 2022 in your agenda and visit InCoDa, the trade fair for the interior design sector!
Stay up-to-date with the latest news regarding InCoDa!
- Discover the latest (colour) trends and collections for the upcoming season.
- Be inspired by the 200+ prominent brands on the stands.
- Be inspired by the various master classes and lectures in the Entrepreneur Stage.
- Experience the latest innovations of the exhibitors on the stands.
- Discover new insights during various lectures and / or workshops.
- Follow demos at the Parquet Pavilion powered by Parketblad.
- Leave the hustle and bustle aside for a moment and meet the representatives of more than 200 prominent brands and 4300/6600 fellow professionals while enjoying delicious catering.
- Get involved in the Entrepreneur Stage or at one of the National Championships.
- Meet the professionals from the parquet industry at the Parquet Pavilion.
- Experience the craft at the National Parquet Laying Championships, the National Home and Project Upholstery Championships and the Parquet Pavilion.
- Experience various demos at the stands, from furniture upholstery to the most useful tools.
- Discover how essential the craft is to the industry.
Stay up to date with the programme, the participants, the National Championships and more through the newsletter!
“Interesting lectures, and a large overview of trends and products: everything under one roof!”
“The place where top players for contract and upholstery come together to present existing and new collections.”
“The trade fair for the professional home decorator, where you must have been to be updated on the latest trends in a short time.”
“For an efficient visit to an interior design fair, go to Interieur Collectie Dagen. Variation and quality closely together.”
“It just looked perfect. The ambiance was great, I did good business there and the catering was excellent as well. I made purchases worth €20,000 there, completely satisfied.”
“Interieur Collectie Dagen helped us bring the right customers closer to us and welcome them in a pleasant atmosphere!"